SIXY™ is a simple-to-use Line 6, T-Rex, and Free The Tone versatile Tempo Control that sends MIDI tap tempo data to sync compatible effects with MIDI Clock at one of nine (9) musical ratios.
SIXY also includes a TAP Button to send Tap Tempo information when no MIDI Clock is present.
SIXY works with these devices:
T-Rex | Replica Delay |
Free The Tone | Flight Time Delay |
Behringer | V-Amp |
• Works with numerous Line 6 Devices including POD, Vetta II, and Flextone III, as well as the amazing T-Rex Replica and Free The Tone Flight Time Delays!
• Ratio Control multiplies or divides the output against the incoming clock into one of nine (9) musical ratios
• Stores and recalls distinct Output Ratio for each of 128 MIDI programs
• Simple to program - hold down the button!
• Tap "One-Shot" Button for sending Tap Tempo data when no MIDI Clock is available
• Optically Isolated Connection ensures 100% electrical isolation of audio and digital signals
• Compact design for modular PedalBoard layouts
• Solid, Professional-Grade construction, including Riveted Steel MIDI Jacks
• Molten Voltage MIDI technology allows remote, synchronized self-programming
• Robust, 128 program storage
SIXY works with any MIDI Clock source
MIDI Clock comes from computers, sequencers, or from these Molten Voltage MIDI PedalBoard Devices:
MASTER CONTROL MV-58B™ is a simple-to-use MIDI PedalBoard Controller that turns on and off effects, selects presets, and synchronizes gear to MIDI Clock.
TEMPODE™ is a simple-to-use MIDI Clock Generator that synchronizes cutting-edge effects from Strymon, Eventide, MOOG, BOSS, EHX, and many others! Use TEMPODE if you already have a MIDI PedalBoard Controller or if you just need a stand-alone device.
These Line 6 devices can sync directly to MIDI Clock without SIXY:
Dimensions: 2.6" (66mm) Wide x 4.5" (115mm) Deep x 2.1" (54mm) Tall
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Hand built in Oregon, USA by Molten Voltage.
Strymon, Eventide, MOOG, Line 6, T-Rex, Free The Tone, Roger Linn Design, TC Electronic, BOSS, Roland, Empress, Pigtronix, Boomerang, Electro-Harmonix, Fractal Audio Systems, Source Audio, JHS, Visual Sound, Marshall, Empress, Throne Room Pedals, VooDoo Lab, TheGigRig, Keith McMillen Instruments, Tech 21, Rocktron, Diezel, Behringer, RJM Music Technology, Nobels, Malekko, MXR, and the names of their products are the trademarks of their respective companies and are unrelated to Molten Voltage.