Key Features of OZ:
• Transforms the Strymon TimeLine Delay into a full-featured, high-fidelity, state-of-the-art LOOPER
• Unlocks the hidden potential of the Strymon TimeLine delay by accessing its MIDI-only LOOPER features:
• UNDO back to initial loop
• REDO overdubs (after pressing UNDO)
• REVERSE loop direction instantly
• HALF-SPEED playback and recording with LED Speed indicator.
--- Tip: record at half-speed to create double-speed playback!
• Single-press, soft-touch recording and playback
--- Press and Hold the REC/PLAY Button while recording and the loop automatically plays on release
--- This makes loop timing far easier and more accurate than pressing a second button
• DRY Switch automates TimeLine's LOOPER without delay by setting the Mix to guitar only upon Record
• LOOP LEVEL control - adjust in real-time, or set it and forget it (auto-adjust on Record)
• MIDI IN merges and actively filters incoming MIDI data for optimal TimeLine synchronization and performance
• One-cable MIDI OUT connection to the TimeLine - no mods required!
• Staggered, stair-step switch design for easy-access to rear switches
• Optional side Record Jack for remote soft-touch footswitch operation
• Simple, intuitive user interface
Now available with Optional Loop Level Jack and Yamaha FC-7 Expression Controller!
Dimensions: 8.1" (206mm) Wide x 4.8" (122mm) Deep x 2.3" (59mm) Tall
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Hand built in Oregon, USA by Molten Voltage.
Strymon and TimeLine are trademarks of Damage Control Engineering which is unrelated to Molten Voltage.