Key Features of OZ:
• Transforms the Strymon TimeLine Delay into a full-featured, high-fidelity, state-of-the-art LOOPER
• Unlocks the hidden potential of the Strymon TimeLine delay by accessing its MIDI-only LOOPER features:
• UNDO back to initial loop
• REDO overdubs (after pressing UNDO)
• REVERSE loop direction instantly
• HALF-SPEED playback and recording with LED Speed indicator.
--- Tip: record at half-speed to create double-speed playback!
• Single-press, soft-touch recording and playback
--- Press and Hold the REC/PLAY Button while recording and the loop automatically plays on release
--- This makes loop timing far easier and more accurate than pressing a second button
• DRY Switch automates TimeLine's LOOPER without delay by setting the Mix to guitar only upon Record
• LOOP LEVEL control - adjust in real-time, or set it and forget it (auto-adjust on Record)
• MIDI IN merges and actively filters incoming MIDI data for optimal TimeLine synchronization and performance
• One-cable MIDI OUT connection to the TimeLine - no mods required!
• Staggered, stair-step switch design for easy-access to rear switches
• Optional side Record Jack for remote soft-touch footswitch operation
• Simple, intuitive user interface
Now available with Optional Loop Level Jack for use with an external Expression Controller! Note that the Loop Level Jack replaces the Loop Level Knob.
Check out OZ on Radiohead's Pedalboard!
Dimensions: 8.1" (206mm) Wide x 4.8" (122mm) Deep x 2.3" (59mm) Tall
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Hand built in Oregon, USA by Molten Voltage.
Strymon and TimeLine are trademarks of Damage Control Engineering which is unrelated to Molten Voltage.